Several months ago, I divulged several unknown facts about myself. One of my little secrets is that I LOVE the Nick Jr. preschool show...Olivia. It is a great little treat that I enjoy during the boys nap-time. Olivia is the main character and is a pig. She always states the "Rules of Life" on her show. A friend and fellow blogger, Farmwife, started quoting a few of Olivia's "Rules of Life" and it just cracked me up. So, I thought I would share some of Olivia's famous quotes with you.
Rule of Life #:
Rule of Life #:
- 3. If you have to sit next to a little brother eating spaghetti you'd better wear a rain coat.
- 4. If you really want to hide your baby brother, change his diaper first.
- 5. Not everyone looks good in red, especially when you're pink.
- 15. If your little brother eats like a wild animal, it doesn't mean he is.
- 21. Little brothers don't know anything about being a mommy.
- 24. If you have a pet that never ever ever moves, watch out cuz one day he will.
- 28. I know this is hard to believe, but more of something isn't always better.
- 31. Most people think animals don't talk, but they do. They just talk very quietly.
- 34. Sometimes your lucky tights are luckier than you thought.
- 38. Just because a dog looks cute in a nurses hat doesn't mean he's a very good nurse.
- 41. What's the point to take kids to work if they can't help.
- 42. If it weren't for mothers, little brothers would be very stinky.
- 44. Sometimes children know better than their parent, but we never tell them.
- 47. Walking up things is harder than walking down them, but the view is beautiful.
- 48. School glue has many uses.
- 52. If your mom is having a baby and she asks you whether you want a brother or a sister, that does not mean you're really going to get the kind you ask for.
- 55. If your teacher says no to a sea lion or an elephant, a tiger is probably out of the question.
- 62: The harder you try not to giggle, the more the giggles try to come out!
- 68. If you build a really big solar system, make sure you have a really big bedroom door.
- 88. If you wake your baby brother from a nap, he will be sad and your mother will be upset too.
- 100. Red is the very best color for absolutely positively everything.