Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Funny...

I could not let this day go by without sharing a few funny words from Big Brownie. Last night, Daddy Brown made a deal with Big Brownie. If he slept in his bed all night and didn't come out, he could sleep with a toy gun. Daddy Brown said his eyes lit up and he was excited sleeping with his toy gun. This is not a deal that I would have made, since I don't really know how I feel about toy guns just yet. Anyway, at about 5:30a this morning I heard him screaming in his bed. I jumped up and ran into his room. I asked what was wrong and he had lost his toy gun and was upset. I searched feverishly in the blankets and pulled out his toy gun and he literally fell over back to sleep. I laid down beside him and watched him sleep.

About 8:15a, I woke up and had fallen asleep in the bed with Big Brownie. He was staring at me and smiled when I opened my eyes. Not only was he coveting his toy gun, but in the midst of all the covers that lay upon his full size bed, a binkie had been found and was in his mouth! I asked him, "Where did you get that binkie?" He said, "I just hide it under my pillow and the binkie fairy is gonna come get it and bring me a dollar." I said, "Oh, I didn't know that there was a binkie fairy?" He said, "Oh yea, she is gonna give me a dollar for my binkie and I'm gonna buy me something." I said, "What are you gonna buy?" He said, "Well, if the tooth fairy comes with the binkie fairy, then I will get 2 dollars and I can buy a whole bunch more binkies and get a whole bunch more dollars." OH MY GOODNESS! Where did this child come from and where did he get that pearl of wisdom!

I've got a big day today, so I've got to get moving. However, I will share again soon, I just didn't want this funny to get lost in my brain forever. Happy Friday!

No comments: